Monday, January 23, 2012

Cinnamon French Toast Bake!

Welcome to my nook of recipies and crafts! I found this recipie and LOVE it!! It turned out amazing and my entire house smelled like cinnamon french toast! It's really easy to make and you'll have left overs which is the best part!

Cinnamon French Toast Bake:

Pre heat oven to 375


Melt 1/4 cup of butter and put in bottom of a 13x9 pan.
Get 2 tubes of cinnamon buns with icing and cut up the cinnamon buns in to smaller pieces but not too small. Maybe 2 inches long.
 Next mix up in a seperate bowl,
5 eggs, 1/2 cup of whipping cream, 2 tbsp ground cinnamon and 2tsp. vanilla extract.
Drizzle with 3/4 syrup

Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes. while cooling heat up the icing from the cinnamon buns ~15 seconds on medium power in the microwave and drizzle over the top of the french toast bake (optional...I didn't because my husband made a odd face when I told him that the icing went on top! I also am going to use one less egg next time as the bottom tends to get a little too egg-y for me)

Drizzle with additional syrup if desired and enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment